477 views

I sold a deal for $60,000 and set up ESS with an ENORMOUS account. The client paid the $60K in full up front. Peter Stein's "staff" screwed up the delivery multiple times. The product was installed by 11/15/2015. So, the client paid in full AND the product was installed and Peter Stein refuses to pay me the commission. Peter also kept haggling them about paying up front for multiple properties (email documents this) so I suppose he may have stolen that commission as well. They were really turned off by this approach.

Stein says I owe him an alleged debt. Well his company worked with documents saying that the alleged debt is to Universal Guardian Acceptance, LLC. So, let's get this straight: Universal Guardian paid ESS and they say I owe Universal Guardian. But, Peter says I owe ESS. Well if Universal paid Peter (as was explained) then how can I or anyone else in the same situation owe ESS? If Universal or ESS did not loan any funds of real value then this is one big scam and a fraud. If ESS created a loan via an accounting entry then it is acting as a licensed and insured bank and is in violation of numerous federal laws and statutes. I submitted FOIA requests to check on this.

In fact, I submitted a Privacy Act request to ESS and UGA to determine exactly what happened and to get to the bottom of the potential loan fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, and illegally dealing and brokering in security obligations and negotiable instruments. ESS has not responded and also failed to respond to my Notice and Demand to Validate Debt Claim. I sent all requests via Certified Mail.

Product or Service Mentioned: Energy Savings Solutions Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: certified check for $62,500.

Energy Savings Solutions Cons: Fraud, Deception, Screwing clients, Scam, Self-righteous.

Location: Boston, Massachusetts

Comments

Same old, same old scam artist at it again.

I wish that we never brought this distributor on board with our company. He cost us a very large account.

I personally flew up to customer to attempt straightening out a major screw-up that he made in grossly misidentifying the old lights needing replacement and completely miscounted them (more than half the lights manufactured and shipped to the customer were incorrect - costing us a fortune of money all the profit was lost in these jobs and we lost a substantial amount of money due to him. Our loss amounts to more than 5 times his commissions. More so, we lost the entire account because of him. This distributors debt to Universal Guardian Acceptance has nothing to do with us.

This was a loan that he took out with Universal Guardian to become a distributor. His completely false accusation and misguided interpretation of what really happened is the REAL ISSUE. Its a sad commentary for those distributors doing amazing jobs - making money and doing well. This distributor closed one single deal, wasted my time and my staff's time and caused us to lose a multi-million dollar account.

I personally flew up to Boston to meet with the CEO of the company we were installing lights for to help clean up the mess he made.

This distributors' ineptness and lack of any attention to detail was the real issue. I truly wish we knew better before bringing him on board with us.

Energy Savings Solutions Reviews