763 views

I met with Mr. Stein and after his sales pitch he wanted me to invest 13000.00 $10000.00 he would carry paper on. I left with an uneasy feeling and started doing some checking.

1)he mentions in pr piece they are located in a new office tower in Aventura, which is just north of Miami. In fact they are in Aventura in a converted townhouse apartment. I thought it strange they did not have anything on the walls. (pictures of job or anything else) when I asked if they just moved in he said they have been there 3 years.

I had some questions afterwards and a extremely difficult time getting in touch with Mr Stein. His email kept being bounced back.

Finally I reached him and he lowered his price to $500.00

This is a fair price for samples but I do not feel comfortable with all that has been written about him and what I saw.

Location: West Palm Beach, Florida

Comments

Often times when a prospective distributor has the DESIRE but not the financial means to pay for LED Lighting sample inventory and get started in the LED Business, Energy Saving Solutions helps them get started by financing the cost of inventory or we give distributor considerably less inventory to launch their career in the LED lighting business. Our office is located in a professional office park along with 64 other professional businesses Apparently this person never worked for ESS or stepped foot in our office otherwise they would have seen a busy and successful business.

Could I get your info and ask you a few questions? Please contact me if you can. My number is 229 348 ****

Would like to talk to all you about this erikaruyle@***.com. took my husband for $13000, didn't send us everything as promised, every time we called got a different person who handled it.

NOW he has fired his whole office staff. He is the ONLY one to answer questions and very rarely returns calls or emails.

Would love to speak with you regarding this as I'm questioning a few things jpjerviss@***.com

It is very interesting that I too was approached by Energy Savings Solutions and they told me the same exact thing, " the total cost to join is 13,000.00 and I'll need to put down 3k cash up front and the rest will be financed. They stated they don't have any of thier products in the website "by design." It is very difficult to judge a product without having a spec sheet, UL listing, IES file, etc... I'm not saying they are not for real, however, without more proof I will just rather keep my money in my pocket.

Energy Savings Solutions Reviews